About RHO Display
RHO Display is a family-run business at the crossroads of manufacturing and design, located in Anjou, on the island of Montreal. With over thirty years' experience, the company specializes in modular display products and custom visual presentation. Our clientele is as varied as our projects, which range from furniture production to the design of presentation spaces such as kiosks, boutiques and even work environments.
Every day at RHO is stimulating, because no two projects are alike! Are you looking for a creative job with design challenges, a modern work environment and a friendly atmosphere? Welcome to RHO!
Who are we looking for?
We're looking for someone who's particularly resourceful and versatile, who's not afraid to put forward ideas and step out of their comfort zone. The position is permanent, full-time (37.5 hours per week). Conditions of employment and salary will be discussed according to the candidate's experience.
Under the supervision of the Art Director, you will perform the following tasks:
- Create original concepts to meet customer needs
- Maintain the company portfolio
- Ensure communication between the various partners involved in a client and subcontractor project
- Attend customer meetings
- Develop various promotional tools and graphic supports (brochures, catalogs, business cards) and ensure their distribution on the website and social networks
- Assist with certain project set-ups
Do you think you have the profile we're looking for? Would you say you are :
- Creative and imaginative
- A team player with good communication skills
- Conscientious and meticulous, especially when it comes to technical tasks
- Experienced in the job market and eager to take on new challenges
- Able to manage several files
If you recognize yourself, you could be our future gem!
What we require
Essential - DEC or bachelor's degree in Industrial Design or equivalent, Environmental Design or other relevant field
Essential - Knowledge of the following software : SketchUP, Autocad, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Inventor
Essential - Bilingual French and English (intermediate level)
Important - 3 to 5 years' experience in the job market, preferably in manufacturing or design
Asset - Knowledge of graphic design and marketing
Asset - Knowledge of hardware and cabinet making
Asset - Driver's license
If you think you match our expectations, we invite you to send us your CV, cover letter and, if possible, your portfolio.